I picked a good quality fish, that i prepared in tomato sauce, olives, cherry tomatoes, white wine and lemon. If you miss the great taste of a really good fish meal and you wanna make a delicious dinner, try this Baked Cod recipe using hasselback potatoes recipe as a side dish and the garlic and sour cream dressing.
- about 10,12 pieces of Cod Fish Fillet
- 2 hands full of olives
- the same amount of cherry tomatoes
- 2 red onions, peeled and cut in 4
- 1lemon , sliced really thin
- bay leaves
- 50 ml red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt (coarse)
- fresh, ground black pepper
- Marinate the fish in the red wine vinegar for about 20 minutes.
- Pat the fish dry using a paper towel. They need to be without any red wine vinegar on them when we bake them. Place the fish in a small oven pan ,season with salt and pepper and place them from side to side. On every piece of fish place one slice of lemon and one bay leave. Add the olives, tomatoes , the onion , the wine and the olive oil.
- Place the pan in the preheated oven at 350f for about 30-40 minutes. If after 30 minutes of baking, there is still alot of sauce in the pan , take out some and let bake for another 10 min or until the fish is done.
Ingredients for the garlic dressing:
- 3 garlic cloves
- sun flower oil
- sour cream
- In a small bowl , add the minced garlic. using a wood spoon, mix the garlic adding a little bit of oil. This dressing is made just like a mayo .
- Add oil and stir until you get a paste.then add one tablespoon of sour cream and continue mixing .
- Add as much sour cream as you would like your sauce to be.season with salt and pepper and when it` s done, serve it with the fish.