This is my sister’s Banana Muffins recipe, easy and delicious.
- 190 g all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 3 bananas
- 150 white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh juice lemon
- 75 g melted butter
- Preheat the oven at 190 C.
- Take a bowl and mix in it the flour, the baking powder and the salt. In an other bowl mash the bananas with the potato masher (but don’t mash them too much, because it’s tastier if you can feel banana pieces in it after they’re ready). Add the sugar, the melted butter, the baking soda on which you pour some lemon juice, and the whisked egg.
- Mix the two compositions.
- Prepare a muffin baking tray with paper liners and fill with the batter the muffin cups about half way
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, and check them with a toothpick. For a special taste you can add to the batter little pieces of chocolate, nuts, or apples.