The Banana Poppy Seed Cake it is very easy to make. I like this kind of recipes that don`t require much energy. This is the kind of cake that is moist and with lots of flavor.
- 100 g butter
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 170 g sugar
- 165 g white flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 50 ml cottage cheese
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 100 g white chocolate
Banana Poppy Seed Cake
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius . Use a rectangular pan, 25 x 35 cm, and grease it with butter.
- Melt the butter and in the meantime mix the bananas with the food processor.
- Beat the eggs with sugar, until the mixture is aerated and smooth. Mix flour, baking powder and poppy seeds in a bowl, then mix them with the eggs.
- Stir in cottage cheese, the bananas and lemon juice. Spread the batter into the pan and leave it in the oven for 20, 30 minutes. After is done,leave the cake to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave or on the stove in a bath of water and pour it over the cake.
- After the chocolate hardened ,cut the Banana Poppy Seed Cake into squares.