I guess we all have a special recipe for Brownies that we like to make. This one is my favorite and since I ate it for the first time I keep making it again and again. I adore moist batters and I think this is what I like the most about cakes, and this one`s batter turns out into this moist and really tasty cocoa flavor. Best way to serve it is with ice cream of course, but I have no problem by eating it just as it is with a big mug of coffee.
- 500 g sugar
- 70 g cocoa
- a pinch of salt
- 4 eggs
- 300 g butter
- 150 g flour
- First, melt the butter in a large stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir in the sugar and the eggs. Mix the cocoa with the flour, and the salt then mix it with the eggs and sugar.
- Place baking sheet in a 18 x 28 cm tray and pour in the mix.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°C for about 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- The Brownie can be served cold or when it`s still hot, with ice cream.