Cake Pops are crumbled cake, mixed with frosting and rolled or shaped into bite-size balls, which are dipped in melted chocolate and served lollipop style on a stick.You can make cake pops using your favorite cake and cream and there are endless possibilities when it comes to decorating them. You can use your imagination and try any combination you think you would like. In this recipe, we will mix the crumbled cake with heavy cream, make the balls and we’ll dip them in chocolate.
- 220 g crumbled cake
- 100 ml heavy cream
- 50 ml heavy cream for the chocolate
- 200 g chocolate
- 16, 20 cake pop sticks
- Cut and then crumble the cake using your hands. Add the heavy cream. Then mix it all together until the cake becomes moist and there are no dry crumbles.
- Roll the cake and shape it into bite-size balls
- Melt the chocolate using the bain-marie method .Add the cream to the melted chocolate and mix it until you get a nice flowing chocolate. If you need to add more cream, you can do that. Some chocolates require more liquid than others.
- Dip the tip of the sticks into chocolate, then stick them into the cake balls and then place them in the freezer for 20 minutes
- Take the cake pops out of the freezer, deep them into chocolate and you are done! As soon as the chocolate sets on them , they are ready to enjoy.