This Chicken Drumsticks in the Oven are made with mustard and marmalade and they are really easy to make. They have a sweet and sour taste. As a side dish you can make the Hasselback potatoes. I used quince marmalade. But for this dish you can use any other marmalade you wish.
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons marmalade
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- coarse sea salt
- freshly grounded black pepper
- In a big baking pan, make the sauce mixing the marmalade, mustard, the white wine vinegar, the olive oil, the salt and the pepper.
- Rub the chicken with this mixture, on each side.
- Place the chicken in the preheated oven at 390F for 40 minutes.Then check the meat and if it`s not completely done, leave it in the oven for another 20 minutes or until the meat falls off the bone.
- When the Chicken Drumsticks are done, place them on a serving plate and gather the sauce from the pan so you can pour it over the potatoes. Serve and enjoy!