The secrets of Chinese cuisine are: the wok pan, high heat and the fresh and high flavor ingredients. This is a very quick recipe of Chinese noodles with chicken, it`s done in less then 30 minutes and it`s extremely delicious.
- 3 garlic cloves
- ginger ( 1.18 inches long)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce ( for the marinate )
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 pieces breast chicken , sliced
- 6.35 ounces ( 180 g) chinese noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 celery , sliced into wide and thin slices
- 1 carrot , slices into wide and thin slices
- 4 green onions , sliced into long pieces
- 1 teaspoon curry
- Marinate the chicken in a marinate made of smashed garlic, the ginger ( chopped) and 1 tablespoon soy sauce. Cover the chicken and let it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- In a big pot boil water and when it stars boiling, turn the heat off and add the noodles , cover the pot for 3 minutes, then drain them.
- I used chinese noodles that come in 60g packages but I only used them without the seasoning
- In the wok pan add the oil and when it becomes really hot, add the chicken and let it cook for 3 or 4 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the celery, the carrot and the green onion and let it cook for 2 minutes , then add the curry and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the noodles and mix all together.
- Season with salt and if you think you like some more oil, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and add one tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Mix everything with a wood spatula and serve immediately .