This dessert can be made when you want an inexpensive and quick cake. The Easy Apple Cake is really simple to make, all you have to do is mix all the ingredients, pour them in a cake pan and bake them.
- 2 big apples
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oil or 1 cup apple juice (100% natural)
- optional : 1 cup toasted walnuts
Easy Apple Cake
- Peel and cut the apples into small pieces.
- Mix the flour with the sugar, salt, vanilla and cinnamon. Before you add the baking powder to the mix, add a little bit of lemon juice to it.
- Add the oil or the apple juice and the egg batter, the apples and the walnut and mix everything with a wood spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a cake pan (any shape you wish) with the 3.5 x 5.11 inches diameter. Put it into the preheated oven at 350F.
- Let it bake for 40 minutes. After is done, let it cool down. The Easy Apple Cake can be served just the way it is or with whipping cream or vanilla pudding.