For this kind of Forest Fruit Ice Cream you only need 3 ingredients and 10 minutes to make it. Because the fruits are frozen is easy to make the ice cream without any need of an ice cream machine. It is good to serve it right after it is done, because if you freeze it it will lose it’s creaminess. You can freeze it for about 1 hour if you want to make it ahead. In the summer very often when I am in the supermarket I think to get this ice cream I like or to take this bag of frozen fruits and make the ice cream at home, this way I know exactly what I am eating and it is much healthier.
- 750 g frozen forest fruits
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 80 g powdered sugar
Forest Fruit Ice Cream
- Take the frozen fruits from the freezer and leave them out for 15 minutes before you start.
- Put them into a big bowl and with a hand blender turn them into a cream.
- Separately beat the cream until it is thick.
- Using a spoon, mix the whipped cream, frozen fruits and sugar. Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Serve the ice cream right away.