This is a simple way to make Fresh Egg Pasta at home. It is made with few ingredients and it is worth the effort, because of the flavor and taste that is so much better then the ones you buy from the store. I hope you will try the recipe!
- 4 eggs
- 400 g all purpose flour
- a pinch of salt
Fresh Egg Pasta
- Mix flour with a pinch of salt and the 4 eggs.
- Knead the dough for about 20 minutes, until it is soft.
- Wrap it in a plastic foil and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough in 4 equal parts, pass the dough through the machine. Continue to pass pasta through the machine, closing down the opening of the rollers a few notches with each pass until you’ve reached the desired thickness.
- After this use the pasta cutter attachment to cut the sheets into the desired thickness.