If you want to make a really tasty breakfast, try this Fried Egg Sandwich recipe. I used two eggs. I fried them and then I placed them in between 2 bread slices with some tomato and cheese.
- 2 eggs
- olive oil
- 1 tomato, sliced thin
- a few slices of cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 Paillasse bread or any other bread( with a similar texture and shape like this one)
Fried Egg Sandwich
- Pour a little bit of oil in a pan, and put it on medium heat. Fry the eggs on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the bread into 2 equal parts, then slice it but not all the way through, so the slices are still attached to one another.
- Place cheese on both slices of the bread. Put one of the fried eggs, and a few slices of tomato.
- Close the sandwich and let it approx. 1 minute in a hot toast maker. But do not close it all the way because we just need to melt the cheese a little.
- Serve right away while it’s still warm.