This Gluten Free Brownie is the best dessert i ever had. Besides the intense flavors, it has a crunchy shell and the interior is so light and moist at the same time. I don’t exaggerate one bit when I say that there’s no other dessert than can compete with this one. Every single time I try to decide what dessert i should bake, this one is the first thing that comes to my mind. Just talking about it makes my mouth water!
- 300 g dark chocolate, 65% cocoa
- 170 g of butter at room temperature, preferably 80% fat
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 large eggs
- 300 g brown sugar
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 100g almond meal (almond flour)
Gluten Free Brownie
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C.
- Cut the chocolate into small pieces, then place it in a bowl, and melt them in the microwave or on the stove in a steam bath. Once melted, add the chopped butter and stir until all is melted.
- Mix these ingredients separately: sugar, cocoa and almond flour.
- In another bowl beat the 7 eggs, then add the composition of chocolate and continue to mix until it is all well incorporated.
- Mix together all 3 compositions from above (eggs+chocolate+dry comp.) Add vanilla essence.
Put some baking paper in a 23 cm ring tray, and pour the batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Check with a toothpick after 40 minutes and if it`s very soft in the middle, bake if for 10 more minutes. Usually after these 10 minutes, it will crack in the middle, however this brownie is very moist , almost like you might think it’s not done, but it is .
- Serve this mouth watering brownie after it has cooled down a little, but not completely, along with your favorite ice cream.