This method is the one i prefer to use all the time when making Ground Beef Pasta. I use simple ingredients like tomatoes, carrots and onion. You can add Parmesan before serving it, but it is just as good without it as it is with the cheese.
- 400 g pasta
- 800 ml can, diced tomatoes
- 500 g ground beef
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 grated carrots
- olive oil
- herbes de provence
Ground Beef Pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the package instruction.
- In a large pan add some olive oil, sautee the chopped onion for about 1 minute, then add the grated carrots.
- After 2, 3 minutes add the meat and using a wooden spoon stir it,trying to spread the meat into small pieces. Season with salt, pepper, herbes de provence and some thyme, then stir again. Leave it on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After the meat is cooked, add the tomatoes and mix everything. Leave it on low heat for another 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta to the sauce and mix well together. Taste it and season it more if needed.
- Serve the Ground Beef Pasta right away while it is still hot.