This is easy and quick version recipe of Napoleon’s Cake.
- 1,5 l milk , 3.5% fat
6 vanilla pudding mix
sugar ( after taste)
800 ml heavy cream
1 ready to use box of napoleon cake layers
- Mix the pudding mix with 1,5 l milk following the instructions on the box. Cover it with plastic foil so that the foil touches the pudding. That way it won’t form a crust while cooling down. Then place it in the fridge to set.
- Using the mixer, beat the cream until you get a nice thick whipping cream.
- Mix the pudding and the whipping cream to get a nice creamy filling for the cake. Use only a third of the heavy cream for this and let the rest aside for later,to use it in between the layers.
- Take the layers out of the box and start assembling the cake. Let aside one layer that you will crumble and use it for the top. The cake should have one layer of cake, cream, then heavy cream, then the crumbled layer.
- Let the cake set in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours. Before serving, add powder sugar on top.