This is the kind of recipe that goes well with any kind of vegetable, I was thinking to try them with some mushrooms next time. Depending of what taste you like, you can even try them with chicken instead of sun dried tomatoes.
The beauty of this Pasta With Parmesan Sauce recipe is that it cooks quickly and it is so creamy and full of taste that you could even eat the pasta by it self, maybe with some garlic added in the sauce.
- 300 g pasta
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 tablespoons of white flour
- 70 g grated Parmesan
- 200 ml milk
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Pasta With Parmesan Sauce
- Bring water to boiling and cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- In a large pan on medium heat, melt the butter, add the flour and let it turn golden, mix from time to time. Gradually add the milk, continue mixing so it stays creamy. After that add the cream cheese and continue mixing until it melts. In the end add the Parmesan, nutmeg and season to the taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the washed and drained pasta to the Parmesan Sauce, let 3, 4 minutes on medium heat and mix them well so they are combined with the sauce. Taste and if needed add more salt and pepper.
- Serve right away with some dried tomatoes.