Polenta is extremely easy to cook, and if it`s served with the appropriate ingredients, it can be a delicatessen.
- 1 cup corn flour
- 3 cups water
- 6 slices pancetta or bacon
- 100 g buffalo cheese
- 100 ml sour cream
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- black pepper
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Bring the salted water to boil. When it`s boiling, slowly start adding the corn flour, little by little, stirring the whole time. Taste and add more salt if needed, let it boil until it is thick, for about 30-40 minutes.
- Fry the pancetta in a skillet, without oil .
- Make a tomato salad, season it with sea salt, fresh ground black pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and thyme.
- Serve the Polenta with pancetta, sour cream, buffalo cheese and the tomato salad.