This recipe of Potatoes with Rosemary is very simple and easy to cook.You boil the potatoes and then fry them in olive olive and they come out soft on the inside but crispy on the outside. They can be served with mayonnaise.
- dry rosemary
- 4,5 garlic cloves (cloves on)
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- 1 egg yolk
- sunflower, vegetable or canola oil
- sour cream or yogurt
- lemon juice
- Boil the potatoes in salty water.
- Then drain them and let them air dry on a wood board until they are completely dry. In a nonstick pan add olive oil and add the potatoes cut them into 2 or 3 pieces if they are small you can leave them uncut. When they become golden brown, sprinkle rosemary and add the crushed garlic (with the skin on) continue fry the potatoes on all sides.
- To make the mayonnaise use a mixer, beat the egg yolks on low speed, add a little bit of oil. You can increase the mixer speed now. Add oil a little bit at a time, and keep on stirring until well mixed. Repeat the process until it has a thicker consistency. Season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and dried basil add one tablespoon of yogurt and whisk until completely incorporated.
- Serve the Potatoes with Rosemary with the mayonnaise sauce.