- 300 g walnuts
- 450 g powdered sugar
- 60 g cocoa, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Put the nuts on a baking tray and put them in hot oven at 180 C, leave them until they become brown.
- Mix in a bowl sugar, cocoa and salt. In another bowl beat the egg whites using a mixer when they harden sprinkle sugar and cocoa using a smooth glide. Continue to mix until you get a thick composition, add vanilla.
- Meanwhile the walnuts must be ready. Remove them from the oven and leave them to cool slightly. Then cut them with a knife, not too finely.
- Mix the walnuts with the first composition.
- Take two tablespoons from the composition and place them onto sheet pans lined with parchment paper, leaving enough space between them.
- Bake the Puddle Cookies in a preheated oven at 160 C for 12 to 15 minutes.