Raisin Nut Oatmeal Cookies are my favorite. Not only because they go so well with coffee, but they are also super easy to make.
- 200 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 150 g brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange jam
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 170 g old-fashioned oatmeal
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100 g raisins
- 100 g walnuts (whole)
Raisin Nut Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Use the mixer to beat the butter with sugar very well until light and fluffy. Add the orange jam and mix some more. Combine the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and mix well with the butter composition.
- Add the oatmeal, walnuts and raisins and using a spatula, mix just until combined.
- Take a tablespoon of the composition and make disks in your hands, about 5 cm, the place them onto sheet pans lined with parchment paper. Leave about 1 cm space between them.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Transfer the Raisin Nut Oatmeal Cookies to a baking rack and cool completely.