Appetizers should be the easiest thing to cook. The combination of baked potato and smoked salmon makes this appetizer to be very flavorful. This appetizer will do for any occasion, it looks great ,and you can change the colors of the little flag, depending on the occasion you make them for.
- 8 baked potatoes, skin on
- 200 g smoked salmon
- sea salt
- olive oil
- 200 ml cream
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped
Salmon Potato Appetizer
- Wash the potatoes with a sponge, put them on a tray, oil them and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake them in the preheated oven at 225 C for 45 minutes.
- After they have cooled, cut them into 1/2 cm slices but not all the way to the bottom. Top them with a piece of fish and a tablespoon of sour cream. Sprinkle them with chopped onions and chives.
- Stick a toothpick in each one of them.