This Slow Cooker Beef Stew is the easy way of cooking meat, in the end the beef is so moist. You can prepare it ahead and that gives you time to do other stuff. After you place the ingredients in the slow cooker you don’t need to do anything, just leave them covered and come back when they are ready.
- 650 g beef meat
- 1 broccoli
- 15 mushrooms
- 200 ml water
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 60 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp corn scratch plus 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp oil
Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Mix this ingredients: water, salt, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, chopped garlic and chili flakes. Cut the meat into thin layers and then into 2 cm pieces and place it into the mix ingredients.
- Peel the mushrooms and cut them in half. Wash the broccoli and cut each floret off the head. Add 2 tbsp oil into the 4,5 l slow cooker and add broccoli and mushrooms. Put the meat on top with all the sauce and don’t mix the ingredients, leave them on layers.
- Cover the slow cooker with the lid and set it on High for 4 hours.
- After the 4 hours add to the stew the 2 tsp corn scratch mixed in 2 tbsp of water, cover and leave another 20 minutes.
- Serve the beef stew as it is or with some mashed potatoes.