This Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken is so soft in the end that when you touch it the meat comes of the bones.
- 1 Kg potatoes
- 1 chicken, about 1 Kg
- 1 big apple
- 1 tbsp Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 tbsp black or green pepper, freshly grounded
- 1 tbsp herbs de Provence
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken
- Peel and cut potatoes in 4. Season potatoes with a little salt, herbs de Provence and 3 tbsp of oil. Place a layer of potatoes in the 4,5 l slow cooker.
- Separately mix: salt, paprika, pepper, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Wash the chicken and then rub it with the mix ingredients inside and out. Place the apple inside of the chicken and place it on top of the potatoes, you can put now the remaining potatoes on the side of the chicken.
- Cover the Crock Pot slow cooker with the lid and set it on High for 4 to 5 hours or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Serve the Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken as soon as it is ready.