Smashed Roasted Potatoes is one of my favorite side dish, I love the roasted flavored combined with pepper and olive oil. Just boil them, then place them in the oven and they are ready.
- 10-12 new potatoes, skin on
- 1 tablespoon salt plus some for seasoning
- black pepper
- olive oil
Smashed Roasted Potatoes
- Wash the potatoes really well. Put them in a pot with water and 1 tablespoon salt, and let them boil for about 20 minutes. Try them with a fork to be sure they are done.
- Put the drained potatoes in a baking tray lined with baking parchment. Smash them, but not all the way through, using the back of a big spoon.
- Sprinkle some salt, pepper and olive oil, place them in the preheated oven at 220 C on ventilation mode, for 15-20 minutes, until they change color.