Ingredients 4 servings:
- 1 green salad
- 1 bunch of radishes
- 3 cucumbers
- 5 green onions
- 4 pickles
- 10 tablespoons yogurt
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 slices of bread
- sea salt and freshly grounded black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Summer Salad with Yogurt Dressing
- Wash the salad, one leaf at a time, cut it into small pieces. Then place it in the bowl that you`re gonna serve it from (use a wide bowl, because this salad it ` s gonna have layers that are not supposed to be mixed). Season the salad with a little bit of salt and sprinkle it with olive oil.
- Wash the vegetables. Cut the cucumbers into very thin slices and remove the ends. Do the same with the radishes. I used the cheese slicer so I can get very thin slices. Cut thin slices of onion and add all vegetables in layers into the bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, add olive oil and the white wine vinegar. Don`t mix the salad at all.
- Cut 4 slices of bread, place them on a oven tray and put them in the oven at 300F. When the bread begins to toast and has a golden color, remove it from the oven.
- For the dressing, cut the pickles into very small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the sour cream and the yogurt, season it with salt, add the pickles and give it a good mix.
- When the Summer Salad with Yogurt Sauce is ready, serve it on a plate with some toasted bread, and sprinkle it with more oilve oil.