This Tuna Salad on Bread is easy to make and it`s a great appetizer.
- 1 tin of tuna in oil, 200 g
- 3 smoked fishes, sprats
- 3, 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 red pepper
- chopped parsley
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 buns cut in half
Tuna Salad on Bread
- Mix tuna, garlic, mayonnaise and smoked fishes in a food processor to obtain a fine paste, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oven on 250 C. Place the peppers cut in squares on a tray. Section buns and place them with the cut side down on the oven grill and put the grill on top of the peppers tray. Put them like this in the oven and remove bread after 8 minutes and after 10 – 12 min. remove the peppers.
- Take 2 tablespoons from the Tuna Salad and place them on the slices of bread, sprinkle some of the baked pepper and chopped parsley.
- Serve the Tuna Salad on Bread as soon as it is ready!