The zucchini soup is one of my favorite. I`m sure that you have a zucchini soup recipe that you tried before ,but this one is a little bit different, it`s a mexican soup so it`s more spicy.
- 1small white onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, grated
- 1 jalepeno pepper
- sea salt ( coarse ) and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- In a saucepan , saute the onion in butter ( at low heat) until it is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchini, after 2 minutes, the pepper ( chopped ) and the black pepper. Stir from time to time.
- Add water, about 3 or 4 times the zucchini quantity. Let it cook at low heat for about 15 minutes , then remove the soup from the heat, season with salt and stir in the heavy cream.
Enjoy the Zucchini Soup!